- A day of baking and making for a craft show.
- Thankful for the good things in our life we can share with others... like granola samples for some mom-friends!
- A trip to Denver and a wonderful time with my sister and her family, as well as my cousin, Kate, and our homeschool friends!
- A wonderful craft show, and hanging out with some of my Farmer's Market buddies.
- A morning spent in the nursery, snuggling babies
- An afternoon with my Grandma.
- Writing out a birth story for a client. *warm fuzzies*
- A good meeting at the nursing home with my Grandma's wonderfully devoted caregivers.
- A fantastic afternoon of chatting with a friend who loves birth as much as I do. :)
- Voting freely!
- That God is still sovereign, no matter who our nation elects.
- My hubby is so amazing, helped with the vacuuming, and cleaning up the yard!
Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,
to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful.
Joy Dare from A Holy Experience:
May Joy Dare Week 1
May Joy Dare Week 2
May Joy Dare Week 3
May Joy Dare Week 4
31 days to Crazy Joy in October:
Counting Gifts in October
October Blessings Pt. 2
October Blessings Pt. 3
October Blessings Pt. 4
October Blessings Pt. 5
October Blessings Pt. 6, and Solomon's Prayer