May 21 - 3 gifts found in little people.
- Tyler's first baseball game
- Emma's second softball game
- Mayda and Wyatt cheering for their siblings
|Tyler, just before a ball struck him in the knee. OUCH!|
May 22 - 3 gifts that made you laugh
- My son singing "This Little Light of Mine" as the lights came on at the ball-field, right after an adult made a crude remark.
- my silly chickens needing put to bed by hand
- my husband :)
May 23 - Three gifts found in community (Ok, 4. It was a long day)
- spending the wee hours at the ER with my grandma, and getting good care to see her safely home and in bed by 4am
- living in the same town as my sister-in-law and being able to help with kids in a pinch
- a hidden community of prayer warriors for a friend's health battle
- a community of homeschoolers, enjoying a local art exhibit
May 24 - a gift in a plate, a pot, and a package
- a plate of grilled steak
- A pot of good potato corn chowder
- A package of birthday surprise sent off in the mail.
May 25 - 3 gifts hard giving thanks for
- grandma falling again, but thankful she wasn't badly hurt
- surprise guests, who are gracious about my mess
- not being enough, in myself alone, but knowing He is made strong through my weakness
May 26 - a gift worn, white, whispered
- worn, a new sweater
- white, the marble marker where my grandpa's memory rests
- whispered, grief and "I love you" at a graveside moment
May 27 - 3 gifts found in church
- Scripture revealed anew as we open it together,
- and again... never old.
May 28 - 3 gifts in today's work
May 29 - gifts at 8am, 12pm, 8pm
- 8 am, Ben doing my morning chores for me
- 12 pm, an unexpected call from my mom
- 8 pm - enjoying perfect weather for a ballgame, while a rain-cloud in the distance makes the BEST sunset.