"That “God is good” is not a stale one-liner when all’s happy but a saving lifeline when all’s hard." - Ann Voskamp
Giving Thanks because God is good:
- My Grandma turned 86 today.
- Having the opportunity to love and be loved by my grandparents, living here in my hometown. I've been blessed to spend quality time with all 4 of them... and am enjoying the special moments with the last one living, Grandma Bettie.
- Tyler shot his very first deer, and as a mom, I just got a lot older!
- Farmer's Market, the first winter market of the season.
- A baby shower for some dear friends.
- Relationships that go deeper.
- Fellowship with believers.
- Sharing recipes with a friend.
- Chapel with my Grandma.
- Sharing the burden of doctor visits and appointments with my dear sister, Marcy.
- Baking for Thanksgiving:
November 22: Thanksgiving Day: a day to count our blessings, not once a year, but year round.
Happy Thanksgiving dear ones!