October 23rd: 3 Gifts Begun
- A new Scripture memory goal
- A new attitude towards my Doula role
- A new season as the cool weather rolls in...
- Also, a praise for a medical situation for one of the children being easily resolved.
- A fearful momma calmed by the Father who knows
October 24th: 3 Gifts Accomplished
- A friend who had been waiting LONG, whose time was finally Accomplished!!!
- Children's Scripture memory goals for the week: Accomplished!
- Learning to lean on Him through extraordinary circumstances, for today: Accomplished! (I certainly wish I did not have to learn this daily!)
October 25th: 3 Gifts Enjoying
- Fresh Snow
- 4 wonderful annual checkup reports at the eye doctor
- A delicious meal, prepared by a friend (Thank you Holly!!!)
October 26th: 3 Gifts Extravagant
- God's grace towards me, always more extravagant than I deserve
- A visit with my Grandma, always a treat
- A night out with friends, a date with my hubby even!
- A new recipe
- Ben and Tyler went hiking/hunting
- Great morning at home with my younger crew
October 27th: Humbling, Honoring, Happy
- Humbling: a morning conversation
- Honoring: sharing a birthday celebration
- Happy: The Huskers beat Michigan! Made yummy snacks to celebrate football game night, even if it was only on the radio
October 28th: 3 Gifts in Christ
- The Body of Christ, gathered in worship
- In Christ, good byes are not forever
- Food and Fellowship go hand in hand... :)
...the kids had blessings to add too:
- Emma: Thankful for for my friend going to Germany to tell others about Jesus!
- Tyler: Thankful we got to go swimming this week
- Wyatt: Thankful for Get-well cards from his sisters.
- Mayda: Thankful for bedtime prayers
linked up at:
Join us in counting our blessings? Over at A Holy Experience...