- Awana Verses: I am LOVING joining my kids in a Scripture memory challenge. Completed Discovery 1 in my T&T book 1!
- Finished my Secretary training at Awana, inlcuding reciting 6 verses!
- Friends who notice/appreciate the extra mile
- More tote bags to sew!
- My folks arrived from PA!
- Surprising Grandma this morning
- Her appointment went well and she can hear so much better.
- Lunch with my cousin
- Hubby being so helpful today with the kids
- Tyler being willing to catch up on schoolwork after supper
- Dug up a 1/2 a bushel of potatoes!!! (With my dad's help!)
- Enjoying watching my parents enjoy their grandkids
- Home made Cabbage Burgers
- Having grandma and cousins out to visit for the day
- Dad and Ben being able to work on cars together
- A nice warm home as the temperatures drop
- The Husker's won!!!
- The beautiful snow.
- Jalapeno/Bacon/Cream-cheese Dip!
- The beginning of deer season, getting up early to kiss my hunters as they head out.
- Veteran's Day, spent with my favorite veteran
- Early service
- Frigid temps (6 degrees!), but thinking ahead to warm up the car before church
- A nice warm barn for all our animals
- Visiting a Sunday school class we hadn't been to, to meet a missionary visitor
- 4-H awards night, fun with the kids
- baking an angel food cake with my mom
- a dozen very fresh eggs to make the cake with, I LOVE having my own chickens
- a great school morning
- an evening at home with my Emma, who had a cold, while mom and dad took the other kids to celebrate Grandma's 86th birthday a few days early. (while they were here)
- A fun rook game with the folks and the kids
- Bittersweet moments as mom and dad had to return to Pennsylvania
- One very motivated boy catching up all his schoolwork
- Getting to drop off a baby shower gift to a friend, even though sick little ones kept me from attending.
- Free tacos at Taco Johns
- Hearing my folks arrived safely
- Finished a special order for a "feed" bag.
- Emma's cold recovered enough to sing at the Veteran's Home concert
- Enjoyed the children all sharing the amazing things they have learned this semester in their Patriotism class.
- Meeting with a doula client, always fun!
- My sweet hubby helping with the kids, so I could have coffee alone.
- Accomplished my memorization goals for Awana tonight.
- Learning Scripture with my kids.