Monday, July 29, 2013

Cousins and Chickens and Flowers, oh my!

It was a really great weekend around here, so I thought I'd share a few pictures. The sweet spot of the weekend was the surprise flowers my hubby brought home "just because." :) Love him!


My cousin Andi and her boys came to visit this weekend, and we had a wonderful time hanging out with them. We enjoyed a nice picnic with Andi's crew, Grandma, my Aunt Becky, and Uncle Mark.Then we went for a hike at the Scotts Bluff National Monument, a good 3 mile loop.  They stayed over with us and headed home this morning.

Also today (Monday) we had a fun visitor, as a young lady doing research (for a college project) on the health of backyard chickens came by. She surveyed us about our chickens, and took all sorts of samples. I can't wait to read her paper! As you can imagine, I had no trouble babbling on and on about my chickens. Hehehe...

Well, the week is going to be busy too, but I will be sharing a few more reviews as well as next week's blog hop! After that we should have our county fair results, so stay tuned!

©2012-2013 Loving and Learning on the High Plains. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.homeschoolhighplains.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always wonder if my words are encouraging to you, so please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...