Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring Cleaning on the Farm


"Every spring I dream of deep cleaning my house. . . as I tug on my muck boots and hit the back door. That's ok, dust is just part of life here in Nebraska. The furniture wouldn't know how to survive without it. "


Today I'm the guest over at Homemaking Organized. I couldn't be more excited! My name, and something titled "organized", in one place. It's really too much! :)

So head over there to read my 7 day plan to getting the farm-yard ready for spring. I promise, there are lots of lovely farm-y pictures too.  <3

2 comments:

  1. LOL! That's hilarious! Thanks for guesting. I just look at the pics and sigh.

    ReplyDelete

I always wonder if my words are encouraging to you, so please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...