I had the opportunity to review a canvas print from Easy Canvas Prints .Com. I was thrilled! I wanted to do it way back this summer, but alas, I have a terrible time getting everyone together for a picture. Finally, my dad was here visiting, so I "put upon" him to spend part of an afternoon photographing our family. So fun! It was hard to get a serious pose, but we finally did it. Hard part finished, on to make the canvas!
I opened up the website and followed these simple steps:
- Choose the size: I went with 8x10"
- Choose the thickness: 3/4" is included, but you can choose 1 1/2" wrapped edge, or a frame, for an extra fee
- Upload your image: making sure the quality is up to par with the size you choose.
- Zoom and center your photo: especially since the ratio on the canvas might be different than what your camera takes
- Choose your border options: I went with mirror image, since I didn't want to zoom in any more
- Choose your final color and touch-ups: black and white and sepia options are available
- Add to cart! All through the process, there is a project total price in the upper right corner so you know how the choices you made effect the bottom line. The shipping was free too!
I ended up getting two prints for my review, and they came in separate boxes and well packed. The shiping was quite quick! Overall I was VERY happy with the ease of ordering, and with the quality. I would truly recommend you check them out. Also be watching for good coupon deals, as they offer them frequently. (Who doesn't love that?!?!)
Disclaimer: I received two free canvas prints in exchange for my honest review. This review reflects my real thoughts on this product. Feel free to find out more by visiting my Disclosure Page above! ©2012-2013 Loving and Learning on the High Plains. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.homeschoolhighplains.blogspot.com