Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Report Pt. 4

Part 1 HERE 
Part 2 HERE
Part 3 HERE


Wyatt giving the Christmas Report: Christmas is all about Jesus's birthday and it's all about giving too. At Awana I helped wrap Christmas Shoeboxes to send all around the world. Yesterday I went Christmas shopping. I helped make some ornaments at the Scottsbluff National Monument. My favorite part about Christmas is that giving is better than receiving. I hope that everybody had a great holiday.

Mayda, giving the barn report: This year our new calico kitty, Sophia, joined our family in February. She had 3 kittens in May and 4 kittens in September. Fluffy is is two years old now; she is a very fluffy calico. I took her to the county fair and she got a green ribbon. She had two litters of kittens also, one with 4, and one with 5 kittens. We still have 3 kittens from all of those litters: Lioness is gray, Flakes is black with white frost, and Hampster is a long haired calico. Our dog, Buck, is 4 years old. He got a his hair cut in the summer, but now he has a thick coat. He greets our guests. He is very very snuggly. In the spring I convinced my mom to buy two new chickens, a black cochin bantam and a sicilian buttercup. They were very good to show at the fair. Emma still has her pet rabbit, Dan, but she sold her other 3 rabbits. Dan is 3 years old. My favorite thing about living on the farm is that we love to raise animals.


©2012-2013 Loving and Learning on the High Plains. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.homeschoolhighplains.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always wonder if my words are encouraging to you, so please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...