Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: a Photo Parade of Farmer's Market Goodness

It's been a crazy week, but I hope to have lots more posted soon. Until then, I'll share a bright and happy hour I spent at the Farmer's Market this past weekend... This is where I sell my granola. :)

click on the images to make them larger. :)

Linked:
Wordless Wednesday on Only Passionate Curiosity
Pea of SweetnessGrab Our Button! 

@ 5 minutes for mom


©2012-2013 Loving and Learning on the High Plains. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.homeschoolhighplains.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful time!! Lots of awesome things to always find at a Farmer's Market!

    ReplyDelete

I always wonder if my words are encouraging to you, so please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...