Thursday, June 20, 2013

Artists abound

These short photo posts may be all you see of me until ball season is done.  We are at the ball fields 5-6 days a week right now, and it's a blast. :) There are so many adventures I want to share here on my blog, but what little time I have is spent on washing ball uniforms, packing peanut butter sandwiches, and trying to maintain the chores and gardening at our much neglected home. I am taking lots of pictures, and will be sharing lots soon. Summer is just SO much fun!

So here's another picture, us enjoying a local art fair:



©2012-2013 Loving and Learning on the High Plains. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.homeschoolhighplains.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always wonder if my words are encouraging to you, so please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...