Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Snow Ice Cream

As much of the Midwest is buried in a snow storm, here's a fun idea for fighting cabin fever. Scoop up some freshly fallen snow and make Snow Ice Cream!



It was a wonderful time to have snow here. The kids spent the day sledding outside. The first time they came in we had hot cocoa. The second time they came in to warm up, I surprised them with this project/recipe. There were amazed! I was amazed that I'd never heard of it before.  I was used to the usual routine of snow angels, sledding, and hot cocoa. Now we will add this treat to our list of must-do snow day fun!

Here's a few fun links:


*******************************

Join us for more recipes on our Blog Cruise:


Photobucket

Linked:

2 comments:

I always wonder if my words are encouraging to you, so please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...