Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ramblings

I thought that maybe taking a month off from blogging would leave me reloaded with so much more to say, but the opposite is true.

I am refreshed, but I don't feel that burning urge to write about every little thing as I had been. Even so, I also realized how much I appreciate my blog. I appreciate being able to find my favorite memories, recipes, photos, all captioned and organized. I recently sat down and read through Mayda's scrapbook, much of which is just printed up blog posts. I know this is worthwhile. I admit this is work. It's work to write out my thoughts. It's work to chronicle my life. And while I appreciate comments and readers... it's work that's worth doing, for myself. For my family, for my memories, for the health of my mind when I get it all processed out. And you? You all get to watch that unfold. Aren't you lucky? If you're still reading, after such a break. I'm the lucky one. Thanks for sticking around. :)

-L

©2012-2013 Loving and Learning on the High Plains. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.homeschoolhighplains.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always wonder if my words are encouraging to you, so please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...